Minecraft Bedrock X-Ray Texture Pack – How to use & Get
You may be familiar with this game but we have given a little introduction to this game. If you have played this game already then you must have some idea about its mods.
There are many mods that you can use in Minecraft to enjoy more. If you are looking for how to download the X-ray texture pack for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, this article will be very beneficial for you.
If you haven’t played Minecraft you can get this game easily as it is available on many devices. Minecraft is one of the best-selling video games of all time. In Minecraft, players explore a blocky, 3-D world and may discover and extract raw minerals like diamonds, etc. You have to build structures and much more.
Players can build from the simplest homes to the greatest castles. Minecraft is an interesting game, many people liked it. Its 200 million copies have been sold and have over 140 million monthly active users as of 2021.
X-Ray Texture Pack
X-Ray Texture Pack gives you many benefits in Minecraft. If you have played Minecraft then you know that it is very hard to find diamonds, caves and enemies, and much more hidden things. But you don’t have to worry more because the X-Ray Texture Pack by d6b is for removing all your problems. First of all, follow the steps below to download and install the X-Ray Texture pack in Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.
Installation Guide for Mobile Phones
1. Download the X-Ray pack using the link given below.
2. After that Select the Share option and then “Open in Minecraft”.
3. Minecraft app should open and it should say that the X-Ray was successfully imported.
If this method doesn’t work for you. Try the given one:
1. Go to the download link, select Share. Then choose “Save to files”.
2. Browse to “My files/ Internal Storage/ My Device > Minecraft > games > com.mojang > resource_packs”. (For this option to work you have to change the world save location from application to external. This creates the games folder)
3. In the last tap on Save.
Installation Guide for Desktops
1. Download the X-Ray texture pack using the link given. Scroll down on the page and you will find the Download with Ads option click on it.
2. Copy the .mcpack file you have downloaded and open This PC or a File explorer.
3. Now Go to ‘C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang/resource_packs’
Note: If the App Data folder is not listed you have to enable the Hidden Files option.
4. Paste the X-Ray 1.17.X.mcpack file into the ‘resource_packs’ folder.
5. Now, when you will open Minecraft, the X-Ray pack should appear in your Resource Packs.
Now you know how to download it and install it but you don’t have any knowledge about its working. We have described it below.
To make this mod work, first install and apply the pack. The mod will automatically be set to Classic X-Ray. To change the mod, you have to click the gear icon.
Now with the help of a slider, you can change the type of X-Ray. Right now, there are 18 different variations for each ore and much more. The more you increase the X-Ray type or the more you slide it to the right side the more you will have to see the hidden objects in Minecraft. The given pics by d6b.dev can also help you.
1. You can install it on your PC on your mobile. But sometimes you will need to restart the game to get the mod working.
2. X-Ray is not importing (iOS)
3. Use this mod at your own risk as described by developers, on the servers where it is illegal using this mod can be punishable.
Minecraft is the most loved game by players and gamers. In this game find many things that can become difficult for you. But in this article, we have solved this problem.
This X-Ray texture pack made by d6b is very helpful in finding caves, diamonds, and much more. We have tried to explain each step very carefully so you can easily understand each step and do it without any difficulties.
This slider mod is very easy. You can also configure it easily as you may have read above. Hope you can install and configure it easily.