How to watch Hulu live on Samsung Smart TV – Easy Steps to Follow
Table of Contents
Watching TV on the internet is getting more common than cable network channels. Smart TV is today’s advanced Televisions with much more functions that can also work on the internet. Hulu is an app where you can watch 75+ TV channels and of course in high resolution.
You can download this app to enjoy the streaming on a big screen. Hulu app gives you many more features like cloud storage to download your favorite shows, movies, and programs which you can watch later offline at any time. Enjoy cricket, news, TV shows, and much more with a single app.
If you are figuring out that how you can watch Hulu live on your Samsung Smart TV, you will know all the steps to follow. Just read this article.
How to install the Hulu app?
- For 2016 and onward models:
On Samsung Smart TV you can install the Hulu app by following the steps below:
1. Turn your TV on and from the remote press the Home button.
2. Choose Apps
3. Search for the Hulu app from the search bar, search it by typing the name of the app with the help of an on-screen board.
4. After finding it, install the app.
In geo-restricted countries, you can use the VPN to download the app.
- For older models:
You don’t have to worry about anything else if you have a recent model of Smart TV but if you have an older model of Samsung Smart TV you can still follow the steps below to install the app without worrying.
1. From your remote, press the internet@TV button.
2. Choose Content View.
3. Select internet TV.
4. Now using the search bar find the Hulu app.
5. Download and install the app.
How to activate Hulu app on Samsung Smart TV?
After downloading and installing the apps you need a guide on how to activate the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV. Well, let’s go for the procedure.
1. You will need a PC or a laptop to make a Hulu account.
2. Use the computer to make a Hulu account and select a subscription plan.
3. To watch live TV you can choose the “Hulu + Live TV” subscription plan which costs some money but it can provide many more features.
4. Give all the information required. After you have finished making an account on PC.
5. Launch the Hulu app on your Smart TV. Select Log in.
6. To get an activation code select Activate on a computer.
7. On PC, open the browser to visit the Hulu website and enter the code after logging into your account.
Now you can enjoy live streaming and thousands of shows, movies, and your favorite programs.
How to update the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV?
To get the new features and to keep the app running smoothly and without any errors. You’ll have to update the Hulu app to the latest version available. To update the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV follow the steps below:
1. On the Samsung TV remote, press the Smart Hub button and navigate to select Featured tile.
2. Navigate to find the Hulu app. Press and hold the enter key on your remote.
3. When a sub-menu appears, choose the Update App option from the menu.
4. Click on the Update button and get the latest version of the Hulu App.
If you have enabled the auto-update option, then the apps will be automatically updated.
What if the app isn’t working on your Smart TV?
Do the given procedure if the Hulu app isn’t working for you.
- Clear Cache and Data
- From the remote press Home button.
- Go to Settings > Applications > Hulu
- Select Clear Cache and Data.
- Reboot your Smart TV
- Press and hold the power button from the remote until you see the Samsung Logo.
- Wait for the TV to reboot and then check the Hulu app.
- Restart the TV
If rebooting doesn’t solve your problem, try restarting your Samsung Smart TV.
- Unplug the power cable or any other cables connected.
- Wait for about 3-5 minutes and then plug the cables back and turn on the SmartTV.
- Now check if you can use the Hulu app.
If the above methods don’t work for you. Try factory resetting SmartTV or update the app or try updating the Samsung TV firmware.
In this article, we tried to give all the necessary information, details, and the procedures you need to install and open the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV.
In the case of error, we have given what procedure or steps you have to follow if you encounter any problem. We hope that after reading this article you will be able to install the Hulu app without any difficulties.