How to Screen Record on Samsung S8 – Easy Steps
If you are finding it hard to record the screen of your mobile Samsung S8, here is the easiest method to record your screen.
In order to do so, you need to open the Google Play Store and start checking for a screen video recorder. After searching, you can see a number of free applications that allow you to record your screen in Full HD quality without any time restrictions. If you want to try other detailed ways to record the screen of the Samsung S8, stay with us.
How to screen record on Samsung S8:
Recording the screen of your device can be highly useful for performing an informative video that helps people perform certain tasks. It can also be for entertainment purposes.
People record different activities on their mobiles and then upload it to video sharing platforms. YouTube is the most popular video sharing platform.
When it comes to recording the screen of Samsung S8, people have difficulties. Since it comes with Android 7.0, there is no native way to record your screen. So, you have to use other third party sources in order to record the screen.
Here is the detailed method for adding the screen recording option to your Samsung S8:
The steps are as follows:
- In the very first step, go to the quick access panel and check for the screen recording icon. Most probably you would not have it. In order to check it, swipe from top of the mobile where the other quick settings are located. Search for the screen recording icon alongside Wi-Fi settings, Bluetooth settings, Airplane mode and others.
- Secondly, you need to click on the edit icon on the quick access panel. The three vertical points indicate the edit icon.
- A menu will pop up, you need to click on “Button order” so you can edit all the icons of the quick access panel.
- Two sections will show up. In the bottom section, the icons that are already added to the quick access panel will appear. While in the top section the additional icons that are not added will appear. This is the section where you will find the “Record screen” icon. Hold the icon and drag it to the bottom section which is the quick access panel.
- You have successfully added the screen recording icon to the quick access panel. Now in order to start the recording, there are two ways. The first method is to click the volume up button and the power button at the same time. But this may take a few tries so you can go for the second method. Simply swipe down to get to the quick access panel. Press on the screen recording icon that we just added to the panel.
- Now a menu will appear, select the quality in which you want your video to be recorded. The microphone will record the audio by default which is handy because it is easy to explain your video. If you don’t want that video to have additional sounds, you can record in a noiseless place.
- A countdown of three seconds will display before the recording starts so make sure you have opened the application you want to record.
- There are two ways to stop the recording. First one is the same for starting and ending. You need to press the power button and volume up button simultaneously or simply click stop on the top left corner of your Samsung S8.
Where is the screen recording of Samsung S8 saved?
It is one of the most frequently asked questions, the screen recordings are saved in the gallery. You can edit these videos and perform other operations as well.
Third Party Applications for screen recording on Samsung S8:
If you are facing barriers in the first method, there are other methods to record the screen of Samsung S8 as well. One of them is to download a third party app from the play store which will allow recording the screen and then saving it without any problems.
But you need to be cautious while doing so because these applications can access your phone and personal data. So, before taking any risk please make sure that the application is trustworthy and legit.
The screen recordings will be saved in the folder by the name of the application you have downloaded.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung S8:
Sometimes people also face problems while taking a screenshot, since they don’t know a proper way to take a screenshot on Samsung S8. But don’t worry we got your back.
Here is a simple and easy way to take a screenshot on your Samsung S8, the steps are as follows:
- Go to the screen that you want to take the screenshot of.
- Press the Volume up and Power buttons at the same time for two seconds.
- The screenshot will be captured and saved to the gallery.
We hope this article helped you in many ways and all your doubts are cleared before leaving.