How To Program Firestick Remote To Tv – Easy Steps to Follow
Method:1 First of all, plug the batteries that come in the firestick box to their right ports. Soon after, the pairing will occur. If not, click on the home button for 10 seconds.
Method:2 you can connect two remotes to a firestick just go to settings and click on the Controller & Bluetooth option. After that go to Amazon Fire TV and click on the Add New Remote, press the Home button for 10 seconds, and your second or replacement remote will pair to the firestick.
How To Program Firestick Remote To Tv
A firestick is perfect to watch your favorite content on TV. With the use of a fire TV stick, your ordinary TV will become a smart one.
But, your TV will not work perfectly if you don’t know how to program the firestick remote to the TV. Thus, once you have the set your fire TV stick must be paired with the TV. It is normal for your remote to lose the connection sometimes.
What Is Fire TV Stick
The firestick is a product of amazon that enables you to watch your favorite content, which may include videos, apps, and music, etc, on your TV. The firestick is a small device the size of a USB. It will convert your TV into a smart TV.
Monthly Charges for Firestick
There are no monthly charges required to access the firestick once you buy it. However, if you want access to Amazon Prime you shall pay $12 monthly, it will let you use all the features.
Free Channels With Firestick
There are ten (10) free Amazon firestick channels for free which you can install. Some of them are Youtube, Tubi TV, Popcornfix, IMDb TV, and many more.
Connect Firestick Remote To TV
To program firestick remote to TV we have to connect the device to the TV for that we have developed the following series of steps that you must follow. After following these steps you will see your fire stick remote has been connected to your TV,
- Connect the HDMI lead between the box and the TV or connect the remote to the device itself to the port on the TV.
- The device will have a power adapter. Connect that micro USB to the TV via USB port.
- Connect the firestick to any of the empty ports on your TV.
- The power on your TV and press the source button on the remote unless the HDMI port is selected.
- Now you should be able to see the Amazon Fire home screen.
- Then press the home button for about 10 seconds until the screen reads “Nee Remote Connected”.
- If it doesn’t work try to press the home button again.
Method:1 Program Firestick Remote To TV
The remote that comes with an Amazon fire stick can be connected to your TV by the above steps discussed. Further, as soon as you have connected, proceed to the following information, read the article.
- First of all, take out the batteries from the firestick box.
- Insert them into their specific slots.
- As soon as you insert the batteries, the pairing will occur automatically.
- However, if it doesn’t, press the home button on the remote for 10 seconds.
- Soon the remote will pair up with the TV.
Check if your remote has been paired or not by checking the blinks of the voice button on the remote. If you observe 3 blue light blinks that means your firestick remote has been programmed to TV.
Method:2 Pair 4k Firestick Remote To Change TV Set
For changing the set, follow the steps,
- From the home screen select firestick “Settings”.
- Then click on the “Equipment Control” and now select the “Manage Equipment” option.
- You will see the “TV” option on the next screen, select it.
- Now choose the option ” Change TV”.
- Finally click on the “Change TV” and wait for a while, if it works tap on “Yes” if not tap “No”.
Assuming you have clicked “No”, now your screen will show you options to select your TV brand. Choose your ATV brand and follow the instructions on the TV.
Method:3 Pair Two Remotes With Firestick
You can connect two remotes to your firestick just follow the steps given below in the right manner and order.
- Go to the “Settings” on the home screen.
- This time select “Controller & Bluetooth Devices”.
- Soon you will see on the screen the option of “Amazon Fire TV Remotes” select it and add a new remote.
- As the same, click on the home button for 10 seconds and leave.
Select the name of your remote from the TV screen. When the remote is connected a message will display on the screen.
Method: 4 Pair Replacement Remote With TV
The method:3 follows for a replacement remote with an Amazon firestick. You can use a replacement remote if required in any case of malfunction of one remote you will have a backup.
This was our article about how to program a firestick remote to the TV. This includes methods for both single and double remote pairing. It is easy to program a firestick remote to the TV, however, for those who don’t know we have composed this article in an easy way and steps.
We hope this article was helpful to you!