How To Mirror Iphone To Tv Without Wifi – Easy Steps
Table of Contents
Method:1 (With WiFi) In the presence of WiFi just connect both the devices (iPhone and TV) to the same WiFi. Then start turning on the AirPlay on your iPhone and select your TV. Enter password if required into your iOS device.
Method:2 (Without WiFi) In the absence of WiFi you can use two ways to mirror an iPhone to TV.
1)Apple Peer to Peer Airplay in which you connect both the device through Bluetooth and then start the AirPlay option on iPhone. Your phone will detect the TV itself and connect.
2) Apple Lightning Connecter is another method to mirror an iPhone to TV without WiFi. In this method, you will connect your iPhone to one of the HDMI ports in your TV and then to the Apple Lightning connector. Soon after, you will see your iPhone mirroring on your TV.
HOW TO MIRROR IPHONE TO TV WITHOUT WIFI
It has not been long since the TV users used to control and navigate their TV via remote and no doubt there is a large number of people that use it today as well. TVs usually come with a remote, that remote is used to access and reach every app, channel and setting of the TV.
A few years ago, it would be considered impossible for people to believe that their ordinary TV can be controlled by their phone. Well, the iPhone has made it possible. Apple has turned around the whole scenario of technology by making the imagination a reality. A tiny mobile phone enables you to watch all your favourite content on TV via phone.
You can now watch any of your favourite content on TV through the new mirroring feature of your iPhone. This is lovely news for high-speed internet users but what about those that don’t use WiFi or don’t have a higher speed internet?
For those who don’t have a high speed working WiFi network, we are here for you. In this article, we will be discussing all the methods possible to mirror an iPhone to a TV without WiFi.
The mechanism of screen sharing or mirroring is a method in which you project your phone, laptop, tablet or computer screen onto your TV screen. It is possible through both wired and wireless methods. Screen mirroring is beneficial as it does not require additional cables and wires.
Thus, for this purpose new mobile models come with a built-in “Airplay or Mirror Share” feature. To enable this feature all you need is a smart TV or wireless adapter and your iPhone. The TV will receive signals from mobile and connect to it.
In Apple mobiles, this feature is present under the name “Airplay” which is amazing as it allows you to play music, movies or videos on your TV screen via mobile phone. New model smart TVs like Sony, Samsung, Vizio and LG come with built-in Airplay technology thus, making it easy and convenient to use.
Method:1 Mirror iPhone To TV With WiFi
To mirror iPhone to TV in the presence of WiFi follow the following steps,
- First of all, ensure that your iPhone, iPad or iPod connects to the same WiFi as your Apple TV or Apple-compatible smart TV is connected to.
- For some iPhones swipe up the screen from bottom, while for others swipe down from the top-right corner and open on the “Control Center ”.
- Click once on the screen mirroring icon.
- Choose the “AirPlay 2”or “Apple TV” in the options.
- If it requires a password enter it (to an iOS device or iPad IOS device).
- If you want to end the screen mirroring just go to “Command Center” and tap on the stop mirroring option.
Method:2 Mirror iPhone To TV Without WiFi
If you do not have a high-speed stable WiFi connection, no need to worry we have got you. You can opt for any of the following methods to mirror an iPhone to a TV without WiFi.
1)Apple Peer To Peer Airplay
Let us inform you that this method is applicable to Third Generation Apple TV Rev A running on 7.0 software and Fourth-Generation Apple TV only. In addition, you can apply this method if you have iOS 12 and onwards, it will not work on older iOS models.
Follow these steps to mirror iPhone to TV without WiFi,
- Disable WiFi on both the Apple mobile and TV or iOS.
- Turn on Bluetooth on both the devices. Make sure that your TV’s bluetooth is on at the time of Connection.
- Link your iPhone and TV.
- Turn on the WiFi on an iOS device, we will not use it, yet it will be beneficial in connectivity between iPhone and TV.
- An AirPlay option will appear on your iPhone’s control center. The AirPlay option will also show screen sharing or mirroring icon, click on it.
- If it does not appear, bring iPhone and TV or iOS device near or restart the iOS device.
- Choose Screen mirroring, and select your Apple TV.
- Enter password, if required, through your mobile.
1)Apple Lightning Connecter To HDMI
You can mirror an iPhone to TV without WiFi by connecting the Apple Lightning connector to the HDMI port. This is a very simple method, just connect any of the ports to the iPhone while the other end to the HDMI port in the TV and then into the Apple Lightning connector.
To disconnect, remove the cables simply and your mirror sharing will stop at that moment. It can be done by cables and TVs other than Apple. But for best results, you must fulfil all the requirements as discussed.
To mirror iPhone to TV without WiFi follow these steps,
- Carefully, connect one of the ports to the iPhone.
- Follow this and plug it into the HDMI port on your TV.
- Now plug the cable into the Apple Lightning connector.
- Your iPhone screen will appear on your TV screen instantly.
This was our article about how to mirror an iPhone to TV without WiFi. All thanks to the AirPlay feature of Apple which has enabled it to mirror content on TV instantly. Fortunately, this feature is accessible and useful even without WiFi.
We hope this was helpful to you in a way!