How to install an Amazon Prime Video on Hisense TV – Easy Steps
If you’re in a hurry we have an instant answer for you.
Press the home button on your remote -> Click on My Apps -> Search for Amazon Prime video app -> Click on get or install app button. That’s it amazon prime video will start installing the app on your Hisense smart TV, then you will need to link you Amazon Prime account to the app and enjoy the App.
Amazon Prime is one of the most popular streaming platforms next to Netflix. It is accessible on all platforms like Android, iOS, Streaming devices, Smart TVs, etc. As far as Hisense TVs are concerned, most of the latest models come with a built-in Amazon Prime app. But what to do if the app is not pre-installed? Don’t worry you can install the app by yourself But the installation steps will vary depending on the type of OS installed on your TV.
If you are having Hisense smart TV and looking to install Amazon Prime on Hisense TV then that’s pretty simple all you need to do is search for amazon prime video on Hisense smart TV and click on install it. Let’s see the installation details below.
Installing App on Hisense Smart TV if play store available:
- Open the Google Play Store from your Hisense TV.
- Search for the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Pick the Amazon Prime Video app and start downloading it.
- After completing the download, proceed to install the downloaded app on your Hisense TV.
- You can now open the Amazon Prime video app on your smart TV. You will need to sign in to your Amazon account, to be able to watch videos of your choice.
Instilling App on Hisense TV if play store not available:
- Open your personal computer or laptop and open a compatible browser for the task (preferably Google Chrome).
- Using your browser, visit apkpure.com and search for Android TV optimized Amazon prime video, which is then downloaded directly on your computer.
- Next is to load the primevideo.apk file into your external USB memory device.
- Connect the USB device to your Hisense TV and proceed to open the primevideo.apk file.
- Check and read the terms and initiate the installing process which installs the required app.
- Once installed, the Amazon Prime video app will become visible on your apps list, which implies that you have been able to install Amazon Prime on Hisense TV.
How to use Amazon Prime on Old Hisense TV:
- The Old Smart TV from Hisense doesn’t run on android TV OS and instead uses some other OS. So you cannot download the Prime Video app.
- So you have to mirror your smartphone screen to your TV to watch Amazon Prime video on your Hisense TVs.
- After installing the Prime Video app on your smartphone, launch it, and log in to your Amazon account to start watching amazon prime videos on your Hisense Smart TV.
What to do once you install Amazon prime on Hisense tv?
Once you install the amazon prime video app on your Hisense smart tv you need to log in to the amazon prime video account with your login credentials and you need to pay for a subscription to enjoy Amazon originals, amazon prime video movies, or the web series on Hisense TV.
For the newer versions of Hisense TV, you can easily watch videos from Amazon Prime via the installed app on the smart TV. However, for older Hisense smart TVs, you must log in to your Amazon account via your smartphone and then mirror your phone via the installed app on the TV
Hope you were able to download, install, and watch the amazon prime video on your Hisense TV. Do let us know about your valuable comments if you face any other issues.