How To Connect Apple Tv To Wifi Without A Remote – Easy Methods
Method:1 (iOS Device) Connect an iOS device to your Apple TV and power on your TV. You will see new instructions on the screen from which you can easily change and select your WiFi.
Method:2 ( Standard Remote) A standard remote must have directional keys to connect Apple TV to WiFi without a remote, first, connect the TV to Ethernet Cable. Through this remote go to settings>Control Center>Learn remote. Now disconnect the cable and connect to your WiFi by using the standard remote.
Method:3 (iPhone) Your iPhone or iPad can be used as a remote for Apple TV. Connect your Apple TV to Ethernet Cable and enable the remote option in your iPhone from the Control Center or settings.
Method:4 (Remote interface) The Apple TV features a touch screen that enables you to access all the basic contents on it. By clicking on the mic button you can also enable Siri and let it enable the WiFi. Moreover, a Bluetooth keyboard can also help you in this regard.
At this instant, the world’s centre of attention is technology. This technology includes mobile phones, TVs, laptops, computers and internet networks. These devices often work in coordination such as a TV that can connect to mobile phones and the internet.
The advanced models of different technological devices proved to be beyond human expectations. You can now watch online content on your TV via the internet one of these TVs is Apple TV.
Apple has been under the spotlight for a long time due to its various new features. People prefer Apple TV to keep themselves up-to-date by connecting Apple TV to WiFi. Connecting Apple TV to WiFi is an easy task which many Apple TV users may already know as it is very easy.
However, what about those who don’t know how to connect Apple TV to WiFi without a remote, don’t worry we are here to help you. What if, your remote is out of charge or broken then you need to connect Apple TV to WiFi without a remote but how?
Four Methods to TO CONNECT APPLE TV TO WIFI WITHOUT A REMOTE
In this article, we will be discussing all the methods possible to connect Apple TV to WiFi without a remote. So, keep up with the article for complete information.
Method:1 Connect Apple TV to WiFi Through iOS Device
For iOS 9 and onwards the WiFi password, SSID and Apple ID can be shared to Apple TV. Follow the step given below to share,
- Turn on both the Bluetooth and WiFi on the iOS device connected to the Apple TV.
- Now power on your Apple TV.
- Connect the iOS device and box.
- You will see instructions on the Apple TV screen now.
- And you will be able to connect to your WiFi.
Method:2 Connect Apple TV To WiFi through Standard Remote
Follow the given steps properly to connect your Apple TV to WiFi,
- Search for the best standard remote that contains directional keys.
- Connect your Apple TV to an Ethernet Cable.
- Open Settings and go to the general tab.
- Then, on the iPhone go to the Control Center.
- Now, select the learn remote option and follow the instructions given next.
- As soon as the instructions are over, disconnect the Ethernet Cable.
- Then, turn on the WiFi on your Apple TV via an Apple standard remote.
- Choose and connect to your WiFi and start enjoying your favorite content online.
- You can use the Apple standard remote for further control of your internet networks.
Method:3 Connect Apple TV to WiFi through iPhone
If you have broken your TV remote or it may be out of charge then no problem, iPhone users can use their iPhone as a remote to navigate through their Apple TV. And even connect Apple TV to WiFi without a remote. So follow the steps given below,
- You can use an iPhone (running on iOS 12 and higher) or iPad (running on iPadOS 13) as a remote to control your Apple TV.
- You will see an option for this purpose in the control center.
- If not just simply enable it from the settings.
- Once you have enabled, swipe up your iPhone screen.
- Choose the remote icon.
- Connect your Apple TV to Ethernet and enable internet connection.
- Through your iPhone select your WiFi and enter the password.
- Follow the instructions that show up on your Apple TV screen.
- Your Apple TV will connect to WiFi without a remote.
Method:4 Connect Apple TV To WiFi through Remote Interface
One of the methods to connect Apple TV to WiFi without a remote is by the remote interface. This can be done as,
- Firstly, Apple TV has a touch feature enabled to navigate through your TV.
- Secondly, the volume buttons and power button can also help you connect to your WiFi.
- Or you can activate Siri by clicking on the mic button.
- Moreover, to enter the password of your WiFi use a Bluetooth keyboard.
- All these steps can be helpful for connecting an Apple TV to WiFi without a remote.
This was an article about how to connect Apple TV to WiFi without a remote. This article carries various steps to help you. The Bluetooth keyboard, Siri or touch feature can help you a lot in this case. We have tried our level best to enlist all the methods possible to connect Apple TV to WiFi without a remote.
We hope this helps you solve the issue!